Sweet Rice Puddings with Pistachio Crumble
Makes 6 portions
- 3 cups of Almond Breeze Original Almond Milk
- 1 cup of rice
- ¼ cup of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 50 g pistachio nuts
- 100 g oats
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a pot bring your Almond Breeze Almond Milk to a boil.
- Add your rice, sugar, salt and cook for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Add butter and serve with fresh honey.
- For a crunchy accompaniment enjoy a pistachio nut crumble.
- Roast pistachio nuts, oats, honey, and butter till golden brown.