Summer Chia Smoothie
- ½ cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 ½ cups watermelon, cubed (seeds removed)
- 1 cup strawberries, previously cleaned, chopped and frozen
- 1 ripe banana, previously peeled, chopped and frozen
- One squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (soak in ¼ cup of water 15 minutes before use)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Add more almond milk if smoothie is too thick.
- Add more frozen strawberries or ice to thicken.
- Add more banana to sweeten smoothie.