Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie
Yield: About 2 Cups | Prep Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 5 min
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 frozen (peeled) banana
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1-2 tablespoons honey (to taste)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: ¼ cup raisins
- Add oats to blender, and pulse until finely ground.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until blended and smooth.
- Serve immediately.