Makes roughly 9 fritters
- 5 tablespoons Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 400 g can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tablespoons of chives
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 4 teaspoons harissa
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blitz half the can of chickpeas in a food processor until smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder, garlic, harissa and seasoning.
- Add Almond Breeze Almond Milk and fold in the whole chickpeas, chopped spring onions, chives, and mint.
- Heat the oil and fry in batches until golden brown, enjoy.