Breezy Banana Bread
- ½ cup of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 4 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 165 °C.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, cream together coconut oil, honey, Unsweetened Almond Breeze, eggs and vanilla essence. Stir in the mashed bananas and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the dry ingredient mixture into the banana mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a 23 by 13 cm baking tray. Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes.