Beet & Berry Smoothie
Makes 900 ml / Serves 4
- 500 – 600 ml Almond Breeze Original Almond Milk
- 2 small beetroots, peeled, diced and frozen
- 15 – 18 frozen blackberries
- 12 – 15 strawberries, hulled, quartered and frozen
- Honey to taste
- A few sprigs of mint & berries for garnishing
- Place all the above ingredients into a blender suitable for making smoothies and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with fresh berries and mint and serve immediately.
Note: Make in 2 batches if your blender cup is too small for the full quantity